Saturday 27th January 9:45am – 11:45am
Only £25 (With a smoothie and natural energy ball included)
Session is limited to 10 so book for your ticket quick.
After the christmas break we will celebrate new beginnings with a warming alignment based yoga practice. We will finish off with an intention setting session where we plant the seeds of our intentions for the year ahead. January is a good time to focus back on good habits for the year and to start your yoga practice. Within this workshop we will work on inspiration, sequencing and safely of asana so they you can start a yoga practice at home.
• Listen within – responding to the needs of your body and heath
• Developing discipline and focus, avoiding distractions
• Dedicating time for your practice and creating space
Dates: Saturday 27th January
Time: 9:45am – 11:45pm – 2hrs (All Levels)
Costs: £25 per workshop – Tickets much be paid for in advance
Location: Clapham Junction Hall, Peabody Estate, St John’s Hill, SW11 1TY (Opposite train station Car Park and next to project orange bar.
About the Detox Yoga Workshop
We will start the morning with an alignment based yoga flow to energise the body. Post christmas flow for digestion and health. We will be looking at a full range of yoga practices and techniques. The session will focus on a sequence that you can do at home, working on daily habits and how to overcome these. By doing these exercises on a daily/weekly basis you will have a pain free, fitter, healthier year . We will finish the session with vision and goal setting exercise to start your year with the best intentions. This workshop is a fantastic way to start your daily yoga practice at home, giving you the space to develop your self practice and get deeper into your yoga journey.
The session will finish with Q&A over a energy balls and smoothie
For general guidance on how to prepare yourself for the workshop (what to wear, eating, what to bring etc.)
- Make sure you attend the workshop on a fairly empty stomach. Give yourself digestion time after eating, at least 1-1.5 hours, and also eat something light. E.g. have breakfast around 8am.
- Please bring a bottle of water and something warm like a light shawl/blanket/sweater (to keep you warm during meditation, breathing exercises and during final relaxation).
This workshop is open to all levels. More gentle variations will be available for individuals, and as always the option to rest!